This morning:
"My hands play wit toys.
My head has hair.
My eyes hab eyebrows.
My pop-pops (Rice Krispies) hab honey.
Mommy, I tell you about honey;
Honey comes from bees.
Bees hab wings on their backs.
My pop-pops hab honey on them.
I love honey.
I love pop-pops."
About three days ago:
"Mommy, I want to tell you about cheese;
Cheese is melty.
Cheese is stringy.
Boys eat cheese."
Back in January Asher was in a very clingy stage- I couldn't put him down or leave him for any length of time, and if Silas needed me, Asher would get kind of sad. One time he said;
"Lilas need mommy- NO! (purse out lips in exadurated pout)
Mine need mommy!" (again with the pursing of lips)
Two more:
"Mommy, dats wunny" (that's funny)
"Doot, doot, doot, mommy, weeze" (asking to please ride horsey on my foot)




1 comment:
Oh my goodness these ones look JUST like our brothers!!
Post a Comment